De following classes are in the program of the Ducati Club Race 2017 (with reservation)
- Desmoquattro, Due Valvole, Ducati Open A, B and C (Open registration for all 2- or 4-valve Ducati’s)
- The Dutch Ducati Challenge (competition for Ducati’s, only for regular participants in this competition) The Dutch Ducati Challenge will ride a double race.
- Superbike revival (All superbikes first generation till 1992)
- BoTT Revival (Battle of the Twins: 2-cylinder motorcycles till construction year 2000 for participants 30 years or older)
- The Thunderbikes (1-, 2- or 3-cylinder motorcycles from Europe or the US and 4-cylinder motorcycles from Italy.
- The Ladies Cup (open registration for all ladies. Participation is possible on all motorcycles included Japanese brands)
- Pro Thunder All Stars, a German race class with European 2-cylinders and Italian 4-cylinder motorcycles. (Only for regular participants in this competition)
- The Euroclassics (Classics from Europe from before 1990)
- The Eurosingles (1-cylinder classics from Europe from before 1990)
- The CRMCH Classics
- FIM Europe Supermono Cup
- Ducati TT/F1 cup (Class for only Ducati TT1, TT2 and F1 models)
- 916/996/748 Race class (Class only for 916, 996 and 748 (996R excluded))