Like always there are pitboxes for rent during the Ducati Club Race. These are the rules.
- Pitboxes are rented out for three days, the duration of the entire weekend. And can be used from Thursday +/- 19.00 pm until Sunday 18.00 pm.
- The price for one pitbox for three days is € 385,-.
- The deposit for the key is € 100,-. The deposit is returned when you return the key at the end of the weekend.
- The pitboxkeys are issued by the DCR competition management in the Media Center. This will start after we receive the keys from the TT circuit. This will be around 19:00.
- The railing above the pit boxes is meant for the organization´s Ducati Club Race banners.
- With the application for the rental of one or more pitboxes, you can indicate which boxes are preferred. When awarding the boxes, the organization will give substance to this preference as much as possible, however the organization reserves the right to deviate from this preference upon award.
- When registering for the Ducati Club Races, the pitbox can also be reserved and paid for. For the pitboxes the Ducati Club can draw up an invoice, if desired please mail to the race management.
- Final assignment of the boxes is based on "first come, first served". We try to publish a final pitboxlist as soon as possible but at least 2 weeks before the start of the races.
- For reservations or questions mail to wedstrijdsecretariaat
Ducati Club Race
Rob Mulder, Race secretary
Below you find the pitboxes with the tenants