Actual status registrations
|01. Ducati open 2 klepper||50|
|02. Ducati open 4 klepper||131|
|03. Dutch Ducati Challenge||41|
|04. Ducati 916/996/748-klasse||19|
|06. BOTT revival||12|
|07. SBK Revival||4|
|11. NK Classics / IHRO||10|
|12. Ducati TT1/F1 race||17|
|13. FIM Europe Supermono cup||9|
|Free practice (Friday)||225||FULL|
Traffic from the south!
If you do this weekend at the Club Race comes from the south and center of the Netherlands, please pay attention to serious traffic intersection Hoevelaken (A1 / A28). The A1 is from node Eemnes (A1 / A27 to exit Amersfoort Noord concluded in the direction of Apeldoorn. Everything will be diverted via the A27 / A28.
This is true of Saturday May 30 0:00 am until Monday June 1st 05:00.
Also, the A27 from Junction Hooipolder t / m Gorinchem the entire weekend (Friday evening 21:00 t / m Monday 05:00) closed to all traffic.
Do you want to know more closures? Please check
Full program online.
Here you can already see the full program DCR 2015!
(the program is subject to possible changes)
Do you always want to see what is going on at the TT Circuit in Assen? The TT app, indispensable for all fans of the circuit! Live timing everywhere and any time!
Watch the track live and also the paddock and arrange your next speeddate directly with help from the Track Calender. You can order tickets, for the TT, the World Superbike Championship and the British Superbike, directly online with this app.
24 April 2015
Rexxer mobile dyno.
Rexxer will be present during the 36th International Ducati Club Races on Saturday and Sunday with a mobile dyno to answer your question.
Within a few minutes you can have a print out of your engine and know how well it performce.
14 May 2015
Ducati Club Netherlands, CRT Holland and KTM Netherlands have agreed on participation of the KTM RCcup to the 36th International Ducati Club Races 2015. The Ducati Club Races is a race event for one, two and three cylinder engines manufactured in Europe and the USA supplemented with 4 cylinder engines manufactured in Italy.
The KTM RCcup fits well here.
The Ducati Club Race Committee in recent years has sought more often for new classes and expansion of the overall program. A program that primarily offers space on racing with Ducati’s but als provides other engines sufficient time on the grid.
In 2014 the Superbike Revival was added to the program. This year, in addition to the former Battle of the Twins, also called Bott, the KTM RCcup will be present at the Assen circuit during the 36th International Ducati Club Races.
The KTM RCcup is a new racing series organized in the Netherlands by KTM Netherlands and Arie Vos. In this class, young drivers racing with and against older riders all on similar engines. Talent, courage and understanding of racing will prevail who stands onto the podium and who is not. So exciting races guaranteed.
The 36th International Ducati Club Races are organized by Ducati Club Netherlands and CRT and will take place at the TT Circuit Assen on 29, 30 and 31 May 2015.
Classes that are scheduled:
– 3D Cup, the Dutch Ducati Dealer Cup is in its 10th season,
– Ducati Open classes, classes only for Ducati motorcycles,
– Thunder Bikes, one, two and three cylinder engines manufactured in Europe or the USA supplemented with 4 cylinder engines manufactured in Italy,
– TwinCup, two cylinder engines from the different OW Cup racing classes, will be riding together in this class,
– Nordic Battle of the Twins, a Swedish racing series on two cylinder engines,
– Ladies Cup, makes its first appearance during the Ducati Club Races, a real Ladies Cup one, two and three cylinder engines manufactured in Europe or the USA supplemented with 4 cylinder engines manufactured in Italy,
-Euro Singles, classic bikes with only one cylinder,
– Euro Classics, classic motorcycles with two cylinders,
– Classics, NK Classics driving a race for their own championship of the CMRCH,
– Superbike Revival, Old Superbikes from the 80s,
– Battle of the Twin Revival, former Bott from the 80s,
– KTM RCcup, the racing series where only with the KTM RC 390 (cup version) is driven.
So many different classes.